What I know
1. Create a 10 slide PPT explaining everything you know WITHOUT looking at the internet about your topic.
2. This PPT will NOT have pictures.
3. This PPT will have 4-5 sentences per slide.
4. Use the following structure in your PPT...
Cover Page - Name / Topic
1-3 - Why you are interested
4-6 - What kinds of conversations you have about this topic
7-10 Where this topic intersects with the world
5. Turn in your PPT online
Deepening my knowledge
1. Create a series of folders containing your research into your topic.
2. Use the following structure for your archive of knowledge
Top Folder - Your topic
1 - People
2 - Places
3 - Things
4 - Papers
In your "People" folder, place at least three artifacts about People involved with your topic
In your "Places" folder, place at least three places that are involved with your topic
In your "Things" folder, place at least three objects/machines that are involved with your topic
In your "Papers" folder, include at least three peer-reviewed journals on your topic
3. Post a link to your folders upon completion
Where it meets my life
Sharing my knowledge